News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

eaglemount she is the one

Started by chilly, November 01, 2008, 10:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chilly

hi, my name is Maria and i have beautiful black brindle corso girl, we live in Finland, Espoo
Her name is Eaglemount She´s The One..for us just Chill.
she is 6 months old and growing :)

justice


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello and welcome.  Do you have any pictures?
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Eaglemount


Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome  ;D  ;D shes a big looking girl  ;D
                kayla


Dasha & Ikaro

Maria, hello!!! :)
I'm very glad to see you here!  :D
I'm Chilly's father )))

HAKA

very nice sleepy girl!!! Take care of her!!!
I love this breed!!!

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

marlyan


duvel

another beautiful girl! Welcome both of you!
take it easy, take a CC