News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Corsi in need of homes

Started by PBK, August 12, 2008, 05:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PBK

June 28, 2009 -

Due to personal reasons, I still have to place dogs.  I have several dogs available of various ages (3 months - 7 years). 

Good homes only - vet references may be required. 

Adoption fee of $300 for puppies with spay/neuter contract.  Puppies are from an Italian imported sire and the dam is from my Timber/Etusa litter.  Black & brindle available.  Tails are done, ears are natural. 

I may consider letting some of the puppies/dogs go as possible for breeding. 
***I am not giving away possible breeding dogs.*** 
If you want a dog for breeding - you will pay for a dog with breeding rights. 

I would consider a co-own contract on puppies and adults to the right home.  Some w/hips that have (or will) pass certification.  All are from Italian/import lines. 

Please contact me @ corsodog@hotmail.com - I have very little free time and do not check the forums very often.  It is best to contact me via email.

alicia

IM VERY INTERESTED IN MOST OF THEM. MY NAME IS ALICIA I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA I WANT TO START MY OWN KENNEL OUT HERE. IF YOURS ARE GOOD FOR BREEDING AND YOU DONT MIND ME DOING THIS PLEASE WRITE ME BACK. THANK YOU ALICIA :) :) ;)

taz22191

Do you have any available pups/dogs?
TAZ

canecorsonancy

Alexis has not been on the forum since days after she posted this topic. Best is to contact her by e-mail ;)
xxx
Nancy