News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from NC GIRL.

Started by Blue Bear, November 18, 2008, 01:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Bear

Hello

I am Kate. I'm an expecting mother of a reddish baby girl from Roman Cane Corso. My baby girl will be home with me in a few weeks. We are very excite to get this little girl and she will be a wonderful four legs daugther for me. This's my third Corso but I feel like a newbie all the time. I learns a lot about a Corso from this forum and I would like to learn more! I also plan to feed her a dehydration food or may be a raw food.

Kate

Sabrina & Dino

welcome! congratulations on your new pup!

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum. congrats on your new puppy!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Welcome to the forum. Post pics when your baby arrives.

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome ;D  ;D from hawaii!!
         kayla

Blue Bear

Thank you for the warm welcome! We will pick up our baby gril on Dec. 13th. It will be about 18 hours round trip and we very excite about it!!

Kate

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

KahuCaneCorso