News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by srthompson, November 19, 2008, 11:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srthompson

Hi Everyone,

My name is Stephanie and I'm going to be Achilles new mom.  My family and I are so pleased that Kahu Cane Corso is working entrusting us with this truely spectacular dog!  We can't wait for him to arrive and settle into his new home.

I look forward to learning more on the site and getting to know fellow dog lovers!

jojo

Stephanie - welcome here and I wish you years of happiness with a truly outstanding dog.  Well done Heidi also xxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Mobius

Welcome to the forum, and to Corso ownership!

KahuCaneCorso

Hi Stephanie!!!  Glad you made it here...  Lots of great CC lovers here to learn from..  We are so happy to have found such a great home for our boy Achilles! ;D


Mary

Welcome to the forum and to your new corso puppy. We have all fallen a little in love with that cutie! Congrats!

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi welcome to the forum!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Garciano

Welcome to the forun New Mommy ;D

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Welcome, and congrats on your new boy. We have watched him grow in "cyberspace".

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii  ;D a very good looking cc you got from heidi!! ;D
         kayla