News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

new entry

Started by degli schiavoni, November 13, 2008, 12:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

degli schiavoni

hallo, I'am a new member of this form and there are my dog's
diablo 13 month's

king 3 age

aristea

zoe 6 month's

borabora 3 month's

I have another 2 dog but at the moment I don't have a photo

Antikdogge

Hello,

be very welcomed here on the Forum ;)!

Very nice dogs have you!

I like Aristea very much! ;D

rob61

hello and welcome!!!!  interesting dogs!!! congrats

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice


Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Gerdien


www.canecorsonederland.nl

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

lotsofdogs2

Hello and welcome.  Love your dogs, especially King, he looks very much like my Eliska Georg 8).
Welcome again,
Jennifer

degli schiavoni

thanks to all for the acceptance ;)

Garciano

Welcome to all of you :D

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Welcome here with your dogs
Nice you did place some photo's
I am always curious to meet cane corso's :)

marlyan

Hello and welcome here :)