News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Introductions

Started by MX, October 05, 2006, 09:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX

Hello, I have been involved with this breed for 5 years now, and Maximus and I LOVE dog sports. We actively compete in flyball,  have  trained/are training in agility, dock dogs, and PP. We are getting ready for the Irondog, SCH BH , and dock diving competiions coming up, as well as continuing in our favorite sport, flyball. We live in Phoenix az and I also have 3 catahoulas, and a jagd terror.

www.maximus.canecorsos.info
www.dogspeed-dogsports.com

Casa del Sol

hola and welcome. it looks like you have been busy. very nice work with your corso. he looks like he has plenty of fun doing flyball. keep up the good work.
eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Stephanie

HI Karen,

You will love this forum!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Lots of great information!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, 


USA

Lou and Scott

Hi Karen!
Welcome, this is a great place to be and I'm so glad you found us ;D
Lou

PS Don't forget to post your Maximus Postage Stamp, that is something that makes us all proud.

jojo

Excellent work there, I am also doing BH with my 4 month old puppy and some days don't know where to start, but its so worth it at the end.

Good luck, wonderful dog, your very dedicated and I love that!
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Irena

welcome to the forum
great to meat ppl who working there dogs  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Corine

Welcome. Nice to see your work with your dogs :)

Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

MX

thanks everyone!!! Doing anything with this breed is a blast, they are so willing, and CAN do anything. There is alot out there to compete in and I truly hope more people get out there and try things.
You should have seen the looks when we went to our first few flyball tournaments!! :o People expected him to be slow, and he got out there and rocked it. He runs low 5 seconds,which is great for such a big dog, and I am really working on conditioning, I am hoping to get high 4 second times on him, if just for one time!!

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Leilani

Hi, Karin! I know last time we spoke you were busy at flyball practice, but let's talk soon. This is a great forum, I really appreciate the polite conduct of our worldwide members!
Aloha and ciao,

Leilani

California Cane Corso

Cane Corso Owner since 2001