News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

introduction

Started by Maija, December 08, 2008, 10:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maija

Our cane corso father is Toz des coleres de zeus and his mother is In Futuro Aprilia. Ours cc is quite small male not so massive than it should be.. but it is still ours loving dog :-*

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Maija

#2
Thank you ;D

Mary

hello and welcome to the forum

chandler84


Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii  ;D
          kayla

Doubleclicks/Seija


Maija


Mari

"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

justice


Bionicle


Maija

#11
Kiitos ;D thanks everyone