News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello and Intro

Started by johnst_nhb, December 25, 2008, 06:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnst_nhb

Hey Folks,

I am new to CC's but have a 19 week old female black brindle who is our newest baby. Her name is Porter and she is a sweetheart. I have been reading a great deal on this forum and look forward to contributing and learning more!

Happy Holidays to all!

-j

Photo gallery of our dogs:
http://gallery.me.com/johnst#100018


justice

Welcome aboard. Who is your pup out of ? Wasn't able to view the gallery.

karolina

Welcome, I`m also not able to view your pictures!  :-\

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

johnst_nhb

Hey all!

Thanks for the welcome, sorry the gallery link was wrong, here is the corrected one:

http://gallery.me.com/johnst#100018

Pup is out of Avalanche in SC.

Sabrina & Dino