News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

introduction Santo

Started by santo, December 25, 2008, 09:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

santo

Hello , I'm proud owner of a Cane Corso. I live in the north of Belgium. I joined the international forum to see en learn more about the Cane Corso. Our Cane Corso is almost 10 months old now. His name is Santo. My name is robert.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Hello Robert welcome to the forum.

emperio

welcome to the forum santo  ;D

Sarka


Sussi


Gerdien


www.canecorsonederland.nl

lea


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

i fontanili

Hello Robert
Me and Heidi are happy to known you personally some days ago
welcome here

Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Guardiano Degli Angeli

Hi Rob en Santo, welcome.
So you`ve been with the funny, warm and little bit crazy  ;D people in Italy, I think they gave you a great time ;)
Ciao Manon


santo

Quote from: i fontanili on January 03, 2009, 11:57:42 AM
Hello Robert
Me and Heidi are happy to known you personally some days ago
welcome here

Hello Massimo and Heidi, We enjoyed staying with you. thanks for everything !

Rob en Susan
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."

Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud