News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello everybody from Russia, Moscow!!!!!

Started by cool_1, January 21, 2009, 09:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cool_1

My name is Katya and my lovely cane corso name is Veronika iz Zolotogo Ventsa. At home her nickname Nika :) We live in Moskow and I'll pleased to communicate with people from other countries!   

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)


Helmut

Welcome Katya, Nika looks very nice, who are her parents?
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

zvdog

cool_1
Katya, is glad you to see here.  :-* :-* :-*

Helmut
HI
I shall answer your question (I breeder).
Parents Veronikas: CH.Benito dei Martinotti x Alika iz Zolotogo Ventsa - the daughter of mine Vanessa.
Female ¹4 http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=2258.0

About Vanessa here: http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=1736.0
Veronika in work: http://zvdog.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1856
Here still more a few pictures Veronika and its sister Veta: http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=4427.0

Victoria
kennel "Zolotoy Venets"
www.zvdog.ru
I love workers Cane Corso!!!