News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

hello

Started by kibo, January 06, 2009, 12:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kibo

Hi Everybody,
My name is Lena and I have a cane corso male whom we named Kibo and a Sheltie male named Lancelot.

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice


Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico

kibo

thanks everybody for the welcome  :D

Markus


Mari

Welcome to the forum ;D
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

kibo


Helmut

Hello Lena,welcome to the Forum :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hello, welcome to the forum!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Never16

 
Hallo Lena, schön das du auch hier bist ;D

LG Susanne