News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Website's from members profile don't show up

Started by Joanna, November 12, 2008, 08:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna

I have problems to see some websites if I want to go to this websites from members profile for example
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?action=profile;u=1030
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?action=profile;u=3158
Is this a forum  issue or member do something wrong while puting the adress ?



canecorsonancy

Strange...... because on my pc they open without a problem. Try again...... They should open.
xxx
Nancy

Joanna

I'm talking about thier kennels websites,I don't see it neither on my home PC nor my company PC ???And someone have writen to natalia that he can't see her webside too.But maybe it's some pur computer settings.Never mind :)



Markus

I think that happens when they enter the website without "http://"

canecorsonancy

Ah, now I understand the problem. They did not enter the url to their website, but put the address in the box for website name. I added them now for them, so you can enter the sites ;)
xxx
Nancy

Joanna




Robbrs

oeh.. that's fast super service of Nancy herself 8)