News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Finland!!

Started by Mallu, January 21, 2009, 09:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mallu

Hi, I'm Marjut from Finland. I have female CC Maxento Magic Calypso and
male Great Dane. I'm in love with CC breed and hope to get much more
information about this breed here.


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

MAXENTO

Terve Mallu  :) glad to see you here
Welcome!!!

marlyan


Leon


CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il

kibo


severine


Bionicle


Mari

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to your participation. ;D
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Never16


Mallu

Thank you for the warm welcoming! :)

Helmut

Hello Marjut and welcome here to us, definitely the right place, everything CC-related :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Maija


jan

Hello Marjut, welcome here   :D

justice