News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Florida

Started by Bubba Lou, February 18, 2009, 02:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba Lou

Hello everyone. I'm Gus from South Florida. Its great seeing so many Corsos. I have a couple of Corsos, a 2 year old and a pup. This forum seems like a great place to learn about the breed, wish I would have found it sooner. I'll post pics of my dogs soon.

KahuCaneCorso


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii  ;D

            kayla

Sabrina & Dino


Mary


Helmut

Hi Gus, welcome to this Forum, indeed the best place to increase the knowledge of the Cane Corso, best wishes to the everglades from Lubelskie/Poland ;) ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Laura Ice