News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from The Hudson Valley in New York

Started by Twonka, October 19, 2006, 03:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twonka

Hi everyone, My name is Terry Craft; I am a Chocolatier from Orange County NY but more importantly, I possess the greatest pup I have ever known! Brendi, a beautiful Corso from Italy. She is the daughter of Conan dei dauni and Raissa. I will post a picture soon.
This is a great site and you all seem like great people to learn from and become friends with! Thank you for letting me join!
A special thank you to Zoe Devita who has shown me what I've been missing all my life!

ItalicaCaneCorso

Welcome Terry! This a great site to start learning! There are some very knowledgeable friendly people here :)

You are very welcome....... Brendi is a beautiful girl and I can't wait to see pics of her!

Zoe :)

P.S. I am kind of running low on Chocolate LOL!  ;D ;D ;D
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum, my pup is santana del rosso malpelo and his grandfather is conan. i hope you enjoy this forum. can't wait to see your pics.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi!  I too am out of Chocolate!  LOL  Welcome!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
Orange County as in Orange County Chopper (OCC bikes ;D)??
xxx
Nancy

wccc

Welcome Terry!   Looking forward to the pictures.

ben Fuerte

Hi , welcome to the board

- very ineteresting , many things to learn - from and about nice people.  Orange County N.Y. ?
Yes, for shure i think youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´re neighbour of GUS.  ;D8)

Stephanie



USA

Janet Gigante

Welcome Terry

You will enjoy this board. Lots of information and good people.  We all have to get together again real soon. Bartolomeo says hi to his sister Brendi.

Regards, Janet


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Garciano

Welcome Terry
Chcolate and Corsos both very high on the "I LOVE IT LIST".........LOL.

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Quote from: garciano on October 21, 2006, 11:28:30 PM
Welcome Terry
Chcolate and Corsos both very high on the "I LOVE IT LIST".........LOL.
Welcome on board Terry!
And I do agree with Garciano about the list ;D

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Leilani

Aloha from California! It would have been cute to name your puppy "Ghirardelli" or "Godiva" or something of that nature ;D...but maybe you want to separate your career from your home life. Welcome to the forum!
Aloha and ciao,

Leilani

California Cane Corso

Cane Corso Owner since 2001