News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from NJ :-)

Started by jayjay, February 19, 2009, 03:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayjay

Hi, my name is Jamie. I am new to this forum and looking to get a Cane Corso Puppy ;D  So far, everything I have read about this breed and the few dogs that I have met I love!  I believe this breed will be a great fit with my family and my APBT so I look forward to your feedback when I post some questions....

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice


severine


Jozef

Welcome and good luck in looking for puppy.

Helmut

Hello Jamie, welcome to the Forum, have open eyes and finding the right one ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

MontD

Hi and welcome?  Good luck with your search.

Garciano

Hello and welcome to forum.Lots to see and learn :o

Sabrina & Dino


Joe