News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello I'm from Germany

Started by silkyvoice75, January 08, 2009, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elisa

Thank you for the picture of aurora. I was very curios how she looks now!! I like very much this puppie picture of this two girls ;D


silkyvoice75

Many thanks for the pictures, the purest family meeting, it are to be seen nice like develop the brothers and sisters of Duke

Best regards
Kerstin and Duke

Silke

Hello Kerstin,

nice to see you on this forum. This is a great place to meet Cane Corso people with a lot of knowledge about the the breed.

Thank you Sandra and Elisa for the updated pics of Aurora and Avetta. I'm happy to see them again.

silkyvoice75

Hello Silke,

nice to see you too :D :D

I have also been glad about the photos. Duke develops admirably, thumbs press for the exhibit the next week in Nürnberg.

Kerstin

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Dominik


Helmut

OMG,  Kerstin welcome here at us, sorry don't saw you before ;) ;) ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Jason

That -SOUNDS- good....

MAXENTO