News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Ga!

Started by xxbamagirl27xx, January 30, 2009, 11:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxbamagirl27xx

Hi! My name is Shannon, and I live in Georgia. I have 2 dogs, a Doberman Pinscher and a Pit mix. I was TOLD my Pit was mixed with Cane Corso, so that made me want to learn more about the breed. Im not sure that she does have corso in her, but I am fascinated with the breed. I look forward to getting to know all of you, and learning more about breed.

justice


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

karolina


Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii ;D

          kayla

lotsofdogs2

Hello,
Welcome to the forum :).  You'll learn alot here.
Jen

Mari

#6
Welcome to the forum!!! ;D  I am in the Atlanta, GA area.  Where are you located?  There are a few Cani Corso training with my training club for various protection sports.  You are welcome to come out and see some Cani Corso in action. ;) Send me a PM if you are interested.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Garciano


Jozef


Stephanie



USA

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com