News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Cane Corso Rescue In Need, Atlanta, GA

Started by Mari, February 09, 2009, 07:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mari

2 1/2 year old male Cane Corso available free to GOOD HOME only.  Please contact Mr. Ahl at danahl@bellsouth.net .  He is 101 lbs athletic and good with children.  The owner will be moving to Kuwait for 3 years and unfortunately will be unable to take the dog with them.   The dog has been living in a loving home and well maintained.







"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Jasmine

I have emailed Mr. Ahl. If he is willing to ship him to Las Vegas We would be more than happy to take him. Even though I do not like the idea of shipping any animals but there is no way I could drive to Atlanta.

Jasmine

Well I talked to my husband we would be willing to drive to Atlanta. He doesn't like the shipping idea as well. It would be so a traumatic for him. Mr. Ahl didn't reply to my email yet. I hope we will hear from him soon.

Mari

Thanks everyone who inquired about this Cane Corso, he now has a home!!! ;D ;D ;D
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Queencitycorso

Wow what a beautiful dog. I wish I'd have got on here a week ago. We would have loved to give him a new home. He'd made a nice playmate for our girl Juno.
THERE'S NO WRONG TIME TO DO THE RIGHT THING

http://www.myspace.com/junocanecorso