News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

ciao tuti from both Belgium and France !

Started by Audrey GUERIN, June 15, 2007, 09:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audrey GUERIN

Hello Everybody,

I'm verry happy ton join this forum!
I'm french from Bordeaux, but I live in Belgium since 2003 to end my physiotherapy studies.
I really love Cane corso (as you probably imagined..).
Nancy: I'm Trinity Degli Elmi's owner !! I think you could remember The Raduno in Heteren last month! 

My website:  www.la-dune-des-sages.com
(Nancy: I added you in "liens" and "élevages appréciés":  so "links" and "lovely breeders")
(you must excuse my poor English...  )

Audrey GUERIN

France

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Welcome to this forum.
by Roberto Giannuli from Italy
www.isaraceni.it

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

canecorsodog