News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by DreamCC, March 04, 2009, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamCC

Hello everybody!  :)  My name is Elina and I am from Latvia. I have CC, he is now 2 yrs old.

justice

Welcome to the forum.

Laura Ice

Hello and welcome!

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

MAXENTO

Hello & Welcome Elina  :) I like your Antrax, I hope to meet you in Riga 21.03

chris

Welcome to the forum elina ;D

Koronat

Corso Vincitore
www.canecorso.ee

DreamCC

Thank you all for nice welcome  :)

karolina


Jozef


Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello and welcome from sunny Florida!
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Ada

Hi Elina, it's very nice to see you here  :)  Many greetings from Poland  :)
Regards :-)
Ada, Prima & Sigma


corso

Welcome Elina and Antrax.