News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello i am Richard van der Sluis

Started by Richard van der Sluis, March 29, 2009, 03:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard van der Sluis

Hello I am Richard van der Sluis, live in the middle of in the Netherlands on the Veluwe in the place Veenendaal.

We have here at home one cane corso which Bullet are called (name on the pedigree is Vico) and are born on 11-08-2007.

Further weet I not what I must write down further concerning me itself only that I on this site to know bowl still more concerning the cane corso and how other owners from other countries enjoy this race.

Gr. Richard van der Sluis

Richard van der Sluis

#1
Yes Vico is on the database

canecorsonancy

I found him in the database :D
What is his correct date of birth? 11 august 2007? Or 8 November 2007? The date is either entered wrong in the database (or NHSB), or I understand your post the wrong way.
xxx
Nancy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Richard van der Sluis

Hello canecorsonancy

Our dog Vico is real on 11 augusts 2007 born hears, I have still just as followed it on its pedigree.

I hope that I have informed you this way sufficient.

Kind regards Richard van der Sluis



Irena

THANKS

Kind regards Richard van der Sluis