News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Greetings form Warsaw (Poland)

Started by gwenaelle, January 29, 2009, 08:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwenaelle

My name is Anna, I'm passionate of CC. Me and my two CC are from Poland and we live near by Warsaw.

Let me introduce my dogs:

Hagen Bastion Gwiazd (Beatrice Degli Elmi x Haddock Huk Del Orte) now 19 mouths old




and Cafar Corssvesa (Venezia Riva Dominium x Caos Mazurki Eden) now 14 mouths old









I'm really happy I can join this forum specially because of knowledge given here by professional breeders.





karolina

Hello Anna - fine that you are also here now! ;D

KahuCaneCorso

Hello.  I like the coloring on your brindle.. :)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Ada

Regards :-)
Ada, Prima & Sigma


justice


gwenaelle

Quote from: KahuCaneCorso on January 29, 2009, 11:52:00 PM
Hello.  I like the coloring on your brindle.. :)

It's My favourite  one ;D
Hello Karolina and Ada :) it's nice to see you here too ;)

Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Corso Di Munteanu - Kennel

Cane Corso Kennel
Corso Di Munteanu
F.C.I. 5074 Serbia


Web:
www.corsodimunteanu.com
Contact:
Mobile:
+381638057473 Emil
E-mail:
corsodimunteanu@gmail.com


lotsofdogs2

Welcome to the forum.  Love the snow pic :)
Jen

Jozef


lea

WELCOME!!!  :D

you have a small son of my Athena !!!  :P

corso


Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico