News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Czech Republic

Started by DG, May 18, 2009, 08:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DG

Hi everybody, my name is Denis. I`m from Czech Republic and I live in a small village near Prague. My CC is 7 months old and his name is Mat Damon. He came from Atison kennel.
I hope that I'll learn lots of new things about these magnificent dogs.

I am sorry my English is poor :-(

Here are some photos of Mat Damon - http://www.dgacek.eu/viola/Info_mat.html - I will update as soon as possible ...

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

karolina


jan


Anita


Sarka


Helmut

Hi Denis,welcome here to us, definitely the right place to learn about our breed :) :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Darek