News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Finland!

Started by Mire, November 10, 2009, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mire

Hello! :)

My name is Miretta and I live in Finland with my family and our cane corso male Loco (Cin Cin Corso Damore). Here is some pictures of Loco :)







More pictures of Loco: http://kuvablogi.com/blog/16311/9/

Kasiun

Hello Miretta :-) welcome. I'm new here too. Nice dog you have!

Polina Adukone

Miretta, nice to see you here ;D ;D ;D
welcome and enjoy!

canecorsoenna


Doubleclicks/Seija

Tervetuloa!

..it wasn't so hard, was it  ;)  ;D

Mire

Seija, yes it was! ;D

Ijulka, nice to finally be here :)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Bionicle

Tervetuloa! Rapsuja Locolle. Se on niin taitava  :)!

Marjo

JoyJustin

welcome and nice to see you here :)

Eurasia


Camilla/Cane


ninci

Welcome!! I saw your movies working with Loco, great work!! :-*
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Garciano


Tiina


Tervetuloa tänne :)

Hienoja kuvia Locosta

Tiina