News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Sweden again

Started by Lena, November 21, 2006, 11:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lena

Hello, I am Lena from Sweden. I have a small breeding in cane corso. In our home at this moment we have seven dogs, four cane corso, two Ibizan hound and one whippet. I look forward to read and learn in this forum.

/Lena

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

ronjhoser


Jessica

Welcome!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Aurora Nel Cielo

Hi Lena
How are you, lots of swedish people here welcome work pall in RACC. Looking forward to see your CC later at my sleep over. before RACC Show and meating.

Isabella  :)


pia


Aurora Nel Cielo

Hello dear Pia, you are here too, Lena is a greath girl to work with, happy she is on forum.

Best regard to you bouth, looking forwar to see Arigo again, in Show dear.  ;D ;D

Lena

Thank you for your welcome, it's many great dogs to look at, in your homepages. I really hope I se some of them "irl" sometimes.

/Lena

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome. good to have you heare.  ;D
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

ben Fuerte

Hi and welcome ,

hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy your time here    :D

ciao   ;D 8)

Aurora Nel Cielo

Hello Lena.
You are a breeder to with kennel and CC let Nancy know that.

:)