News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from the U.S.A. [ Oklahoma]

Started by sooneric, June 03, 2009, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooneric

I have a 7 month old corso pup named Nico. He is the best natured puppy I ever seen. I just want to learn all I can about my dog. We used to raise Rotts and still have one named Boomer, he is 6 yrs old. Nico is a male of course. brindled weighs at 80 lbs. He was born on Oct. 24 2008 ,and with a completely different disposition from a Rott.  Thanks for letting me introduce myself.         Ill post pictures later     

Garciano


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

BIGGIE


CorsoInCA


Laura Ice


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii!!

             kayla

Jozef


BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!