News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Brazil

Started by lpfares, June 16, 2009, 11:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpfares

Hello !!!

My name is Lucas Fares, and I'm a Cane Corso addicted... heheh! I'd like to learn more about the breed, and also do some friends ;D .  For while I have two Cane Corsos and I'm very happy with them o/.

best regards,
    Lucas Fares.


Cohors

Welcome on board Lucas.
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

Garciano

Welcome Lucas,
Enjoy the forum.  We are all addicted here....lol :P

Janet Gigante

Welcome Lucas from New York. You will meet lots of new friends here all of which are addicted to the cane corso too. Enjoy the forum.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Zadoque

Welcome Lucas!!!

Aproveite!!! ;) ;D

coco

hello and welcome hope you find that everyone on her is just as addicted and in love with the corso 8)

Phantom

Hey Lucas, welcome aboard finally.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

hga1101


Ellenn


Cane Club Kennel

Bem Vindo Lucas !!  ;D

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

lpfares

Hi .
 I was looking into the forum... and it's just amazing!! I never seen a lot of information about cane corso in only one place like here. This is really awesome, and if I have patience to read all articles... I'll learn a lot  ;D

Thank You everyone, and I appreciated all greetings.
 
Marcus(cohors) , Flavio(zadoque), and Eduardo(cck) --> Muito Obrigado

Eick(Phantom) --> It was little difficult to get in, but now I'm here ..hehehehh

Garciano --> Thank You . Nice to meet you, and your dog Ares was an inspiration for me 3 years ago when I got my first corso .

Janet Gigante --> Thank You. Nice to meet you. I think so that I'm in the right place ! corso addicted ...heheh

Coco, Ellenn, hga1101, and Irena --> Thank You. Nice to meet you.





Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii

                 kayla

justice