News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Romania

Started by di Casa Pretorian, August 13, 2009, 02:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

di Casa Pretorian

Hello,
I am Cosmin Pretorian and I lived in Craiova, Romania. I breed Cane Corso for two years. At this moment, I have two females: Gea della Vale degli Orsi Ali (thank you Denis) and Lionora della Corte degli Olivi (thank you Lara and Samuel Cusinato). I will post photo with her later on this forum.
di Casa Pretorian Kennel

kris_c_c


denis_ali


Valle degli Orsi Ali Cane Corso
www.canecorso.ro

di Casa Pretorian

di Casa Pretorian Kennel

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia


Holger


Helmut

Hi Cosmin, welcome to the Forum :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

di Casa Pretorian

Here is my two girls:
Gea della Valle degli Orsi Ali




and Lionora della Corte degli Olivi





Thank you for yours kind words!
di Casa Pretorian Kennel

Darek