News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello From Maryland USA!!

Started by live4schutzhund, June 21, 2009, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

live4schutzhund

My forum nic says it all.  Have been a long time Schutzhund enthusiast for about 15 years.  I have been researching this breed for the past 5 years since the death of my German Shepherd and am very excited about all I have learned. 

Look forward to new friends.

Vincent

justice


Cohors

Welcome from Brazil Vincent
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

Laura Ice


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

live4schutzhund

Thank you for the warm welcome!  Refreshing.

Posted another thread for the Breeders.  If I left anything out please let me know.
http://www.canecorsoforum.info/index.php?topic=6400.0

Vincent

Garciano


Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii
         

                 kayla