News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

intoduction

Started by Jason Williams, July 04, 2009, 08:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Williams

Hey everyone, I'm Jason from the U.S.A. I have one 6 month old corso, that I will be showing in the U.S. I also have another corso that belongs to a friend and breeder who I'm currently showing. Look forward to talking and posting on this forum and getting educated and critiqued by other members.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

severine

Welcome on the board !!!  :)

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii


                kayla

justice

Welcome to the forum.

Jason Williams

Quote from: Jason Williams on July 04, 2009, 08:09:03 PM
Hey everyone, I'm Jason from the U.S.A. I have one 6 month old corso, that I will be showing in the U.S. I also have another corso that belongs to a friend and breeder who I'm currently showing. Look forward to talking and posting on this forum and getting educated and critiqued by other members.

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

Garciano

Welcome Jason,
Enjoy the forum and all its info ;D

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Patrice

Welcome from Belgium ;D

Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Hill


Anita


PrideNJoyzCC

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss