News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Hello from Scandinavia

Started by Meta, August 27, 2009, 07:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

I´m not a CC owner - yet :)

I love this breed and decided to be a CC owner as soon as possible.

Here I`d like to gather infos about CCs. Thank you for the possibilities! :)

Ester

Helmut

Hello Ester, welcome to the Forum, the place is top to gather infos about our breed ;)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Meta


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Majoshaza


justice


Nicola Mille

Nicola Mille
Breeders Counselor
Training -Grooming -Handling
Web Promotion.

Nicola Mille

Nicola Mille
Breeders Counselor
Training -Grooming -Handling
Web Promotion.

Meta

Hello, hopefully the page of Antico Cerberus will be complete soon... :) we are waiting for the pictures, also :)

Darek