News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Milla - Suedicca's kennel

Started by Milla, November 03, 2006, 08:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milla

Hi all!

I was introduce to this breed in early 2000, and despite buying a poorly bred male, I was struck by lightning/l o v eÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
I'm a rather "new" breeder, so far only 2 litters. Both litters have turned out beautifully thoughÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)

I live in south of Sweden with fiancÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,© and at the moment 5 Corsi, 3 of them from my first litter.
Edit: I now have 6 corsi... :) and very soon yet another one... ;)



- Puppies born -

ninci

Milla we are waiting for some new photos  ;)



The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Milla

I know I know.... :-[  ;D
Hopefully I'll get the program needed to update my website soon!!

- Puppies born -

Jessica

Congrats!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;) ;D

*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com