News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Started by wantacorso, December 08, 2006, 02:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wantacorso

Hello Cane Corso lovers.  I am new to this site via invitation from Santana_Italia as we have a special interest in the Cane Corso (mainly Santana).  I am nearing the 1/2 century mark and have been an avid animal lover all my life.  Grew up as a military brat (Air Force) and have lived nearly everywhere.  Though I have been out of the military family for 23 years, I still get the itch to move every 3 years.  (I have to settle for moving the furniture around now, though.) Currently I own (rather they own me) 3 pekingese (ages vary from 8 months to 4 years old) and 1 beautiful 12 year old German Shepherd Dog.(mustn't forget the cat either.)  I can imagine life without dogs. And I have informed Santana_Italia that my next dog will be a Cane Corso.  They are absolutely a most gorgeous dog. I am on this forum to learn all I can about these gorgeous canines and hope everyone can assist me in learning about them.

Casa del Sol

hello kim,
glad you could make it here. i think you will find that this site is packed full of good information and even better people.  ;D you will find people from all over the world, probably even from places you've lived before. i believe there are also a few german shepard dog owners in here. enjoy the forum.  ;D

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hey wantacorso! ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Do have a name? ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, I am Pete in Oklahoma, when people ask me where I grew up I just say in the army! ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I completley understand the 3 year itch, it is something that does not just go away and that may be why I am so comfortable comuting to work all over the place. ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, Welcome to the board, it has a lot of info here if you have the time to sit and read or just ask!
Pete
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

wantacorso

My name is Kim, I live in Valdosta Georgia.  When Eddie brought pictures of Santana around, I fell in love with the Cane and vow to have one someday.

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe

Welcome aboard, great folks here with great dogs.  :)

ronjhoser


CaneLinda


Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Garciano


Aurora Nel Cielo


wantacorso

Thanks for all the welcomes.  When Santana_Italia (Eddie) posted his pictures of his baby on another forum, I fell in love with this breed.  Amazing what a picture can do to one's heart.  I love my pekes and German Shepherd to death.  But this breed I can fall even further.  Though it will be years before I can even dream of owning one, I plan on learning all I can about this breed, so he will be healthy, happy and totally loved when I bring him home.  (Actually I have to wait until Eddie comes stateside so I can dognap Santana  ;D)