News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Nancy Strajano

Started by miodrag, January 31, 2010, 10:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miodrag

Hello everybody,
It was relay exciting form me found this forum, place where I can learn as much as possible about such wonderful dogs Cane Corso.
Soon I will show you pictures of my Tara, hope that you will like her.

Best regards,
Miodrag

di Casa Pretorian

di Casa Pretorian Kennel

Holger


canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
I am very curious how she developed ;) So pics please :D
xxx
Nancy

miodrag

Here are some  pictures of my girl when she came to my home



and after few days...





lets skip few months...



and finally, now she look like this




How do you like us so far ?

Best regards,
Miodrag



Helmut

Welcome, your baby develop nicely, something lovely ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Leon


CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il