News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Cane Corso lover from Turkey

Started by claydeidauni, January 11, 2010, 08:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

claydeidauni

Hello,
My Name is Mehmet Katircioglu living in Izmir/Turkey. i own a male cane corso named Clay which is one of the sons of Conan Dei Dauni bred by Massimo Frascari, I am grateful to him giving me this beautiful creature, Clay became a soulmate within the 3 years we spend together.
http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=14198
There are people around me here begging me to use Clay for mating their fake cane corso females which i refuse. I already started to look for a show quality female to import to strengthen the genes of my Clay in a most amateur breeding of my own.
In fact I already have two other dogs (rescued golden retrievers) which we live all in the same house and believe me i dont need another dog. On the other side I am by no means a show off snob. So you should ask me why i am doing this:
I want to do that because i respect the efforts done to the perfection of the breed. In my country there is very little respect to that. The result is "so called" cane corso pups bought from unknown sources which ruins the reputation of this wonderful breed. I hope you will lend a hand to me for working against this kind of senseless attempts and have here in Turkey a good example of what Cane Corso is.

Best regards
Mehmet

Pls take some time to look at my facebook albums to give you an idea about the conditions i provide for my pack:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=best+of+my+dogs&init=quick#/album.php?aid=90386&id=567296173&page=3

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

reney

#2
welcome

KahuCaneCorso


smart


karolina

Hello & Welcome here!
I don`t can see anything on facebook.... ::) ::) ???

Helmut

Merhaba abe Mehmet, Sen nasılsın ? Welcome to the Forum, it's really great that somebody of our beloved Izmir join this place
Our second town in Turkey is Eskishehir, later comes Corum ;D ;D
Ben Hassan abe ;D

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Domino

Hi Claydeidauni!
Nice to see you here too  ;)


Eurasia


rob61


claydeidauni