News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from CT

Started by Moto, March 11, 2010, 06:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moto

Hello all!! I am an avid dog lover. I have two dogs, male CC and a female Presa. I really love the CC breed. I've seen the best of the best, and worst of the worst. And it is safe to say that good ones are superb dogs, and are on par with any other working bulldog, mastiff or herders. They are very versatile dogs always willing to please there owner.

My boy is full of energy and has met all my expectations, and then some. He is truly a fascinating dog with tons of drive for work. I have done some protection orientated dog sports with him, but decided to focus primarily on personal protection.

Helmut

Hi , welcome to this place, I believe that you love the CC especially your own,please tell us what you expect from this forum ;)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Moto

Picking up some useful knowledge and chatting with people who share the same interests.

justice

Welcome from a fellow Conn-ite. Go UCONN (Women that is  :)). You'' have fun here, lots of great info.

Sabrina & Dino


Ben

Welcome from Niagara Canada!  How old is he?? pics??
Kick the tire, light the fire

Moto

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Oh yeah plenty pics ;D

He'll be 4 in April











WindyPineCC

Welcome, handsome boy look at those muscles in that last pic  :o :o

Darek


justice

Quote from: Moto on March 11, 2010, 08:31:45 PM
Picking up some useful knowledge and chatting with people who share the same interests.

I sent you a private message.

hero8888

welcome and I agree very nice dogs... where did you get the red collar I love it and I'm trying to find site to order from?
Hello I'm a very interested and devoted corso fan. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the breed  even more then I have already learned.I have gotten a wealth of info from some great resources especially Tony and Carri Garcia and hope to meet more people as such on here.