News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

c-section did your cane corso need a -cecerean to save her or the pups

Started by sherr, January 30, 2010, 07:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

did your bitch have a c-section ?

always
1 (11.1%)
not everytime
4 (44.4%)
never
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

vilma

Quote from: sherr on February 05, 2010, 01:49:59 AM
Scandifio line originated in Italy but have several Breeders in the us .


Interesting interpretation ;D

Sabrina & Dino

sherr....as a fellow island girl (used to live on kauai), I will try to clear the air for you

Scandifio is an American breeder...Tony Scandy....some of the dogs in the pedigree may be Italian imports....but the breeder Scandifio is one breeder....in the U.S. with one kennel....of which many people have purchased their dogs and used them in their breeding stock in their kennels....throughout the U.S.....maybe if you were told by your dogs' breeder that Scandifio is an Italian breeder, you were lied to....

hope that helps

sherr


BluSteel CaneCorso

Justice, Erik now that was funny I don't care who you are!!! 
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

WindyPineCC

Hello,

I see you advertising your litter over and over again on Craigslist.  Craigslist is for rehoming dogs and rescues.  Its really not appropriate to be listing a litter of puppy you bred on there!   ::)  ::)  ::)


sherr

what OH NO THE CRAIGSLIST POLICE IS AFTER ME. GO WASH YOUR DISHES OR SOMTHING MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN TRYING TO BUST ME ON CRAIGSLIST.
I have found the most wonderful people on their and have physically
interviewed over 20 people.

WindyPineCC

Well I would consider myself far from the CL police, I just think that BYB's shouldn't be listing their litters because they weren't responsible enough to Spay/neuter their pet quality dogs, which yours obviously are, or plan a litter like a responsible breeder and have a waiting list for puppies before the litter is bred.  ::)

PrideNJoyzCC

FYI - Bonnie and I do frequently look at Craigslist for Cane Corso....why???

Because we care about the dogs.  We would prefer to offer help to spay and neuter before these dogs get into the "wrong hands" or suggest rescues or other options available.  Also, I think selling puppies on Craigslist is prohibited if I am not mistaken.   ;)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

canecorsonancy

Sher...... again I ask you to post a proper introduction with a full name...... You did before and you deleted. If you have these wonderfull pups that you bred with all your knowledge, why don't you want anyone to know who you are? ::)
xxx
Nancy