News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello Form Sam R.

Started by Puro Cane Corso, March 23, 2010, 08:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puro Cane Corso

Hi, I'm Sam R.
I live in Staten Island, NY and I have an 11 month old male CC out of "de Italica Terrae" . I look forward to learning more about this amazing breed...
Sam
Puro Cane Corso

justice

Welcome to the forum, from Connecticut.

Puro Cane Corso

Sam
Puro Cane Corso

Garciano


KahuCaneCorso


PrideNJoyzCC

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Helmut

Hi Sam, welcome from Poland ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Leon


CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il

Liberty Cane Corso

Sam - good to see ya here!

Joe Hovorka
Liberty Cane Corso
U.S.A.

Puro Cane Corso

Hey Joe
Just finding my way..... Looking forward to meeting in person sometime soon.
Sam
Puro Cane Corso

ItalicaCaneCorso

Hey Sam,

Nice to see you here!!! Kiss to Primo....

Zoe
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

WindyPineCC

Welcome Sam, Nice to see ya here!

Misa1970


Alla


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.