News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Maryland, USA

Started by Zeke's Mom, June 01, 2010, 04:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeke's Mom

Hello!  I am so excited to have found this site!  I am a new Cane Corso owner with a lot of questions (and have already found some answers on here!). I look forward to learning as much as I can about this amazing breed.
My 'little guy' just turned 10 months old and is almost 120 pounds.   :)

Doll1225

Hello and welcome! We got our Valentina in Maryland!! This forum is a great place for information!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

justice


Darek