News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Del-Orte kennel

Started by Del-Orte, July 25, 2008, 09:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karolina

Witam panie Marcinie - Welcome here!

I`m very happy to see you here also!  ;)

Karolina

Joanna

Welkome ;) Best kennel in Poland- Del-Orte ;D



salvo

welcome and congratulations for your subject

Robaczek

Cześć Marcin!!!!  ;D

Your dogs are very nice!!!!
I love Umber - "in live" hi is super!!!!!!  :)

Kinga
Regards Kinga :)


Del-Orte

Hello everyone,

thank you for nice welcome posts and compliments about my dogs.

Forum has grown up so much - it takes lot of time to read everything :D
But I'll manage ;)

See you at shows!


---------
Marcin Luciak

Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl

Del-Orte

Quote from: victoria82 on July 26, 2008, 01:03:33 AM
hey, beatiful dogs on forum, but i couldn't check out your website.........:(

We work on english version, so hopefully it will be easier for you to see it :)
---------
Marcin Luciak

Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl

Art

Hello Marcin  :D
Where more pictures of your cc ?? :)
Birma i Artur

[img]