News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by rbev1906, January 13, 2011, 12:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbev1906

Hi, my name is Rob.  I have been researching the breed for some time and have decided on adding a Corso to our family.  I am looking for a reputable breeder with available puppies.  I am in between St. Louis and Chicago and would prefer to drive to the breeder to see the puppies' parents.  Can anyone suggest a breeder.  I am not sure of the forum rules so  you can email me at rbev1906@gmail.com with any information regarding breeders.

Thanks

Garciano

Hello and welcome to the forum.  Any good breeder will ask of you as much as you ask of them.  Meaning they will want to know as much as they can about you and your family and where the puppy is living ect.