News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Cohors Poland FCI kennel

Started by Cohors Poland FCI, December 01, 2009, 09:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cohors Poland FCI

Hallo  :)
My namie is Joanna I'm the owner of Cohors Polad FCI Kennel.

http://www.cohors.freehost.pl/index.html

This are my dogs
ARIKA Satysfakcja my sweet veteran shie is 10 years old http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/dog.php?id=13582








DIVINIT Cohors Poland FCI http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=13581








DIVINO Cohors Poland FCI



and DIUNA Baston Gwiazd
http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=13580



Eurasia


karolina

Arika was really amazing on the clubshow in Warschau! ;)


Cohors Poland FCI

some fresh photos
ARIKA alomst 11 years old





DIUNA Bastion Gwiazd




DIVINIT Cohors Poland





Juniors

FARFALLA Cohors Poland







INNOCENTE Cohors Poland





and our new addition
IOTA Custodi Nos



Art

Asia [/ b] I would like more pictures of my favorite Ariki. :)
Birma i Artur

[img]

Cohors Poland FCI

our last litter

Boys are 13 months old












Cohors Poland FCI


Joanna

Our visit in Cohors Poland Kennel








































Joanna




Joanna

and from last dog show PRESIGE Leszno 2011

JUPITER Cohors Poland III exc

















434 DIVINO Cohors Poland I exc, CAC,res. Cacib














Joanna

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]IOTA DEL-ORTE Custodi Nos I exc,CAC,BOS,Cacib,BOB








446 FARFALLA Cohors Poland FCI I exc,CAC,res.Cacib

 










And the winner is.....










 



:P: