News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Cali

Started by Tiffany, August 23, 2010, 04:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffany

Hello My name is Tiffany, I am the mom of a Castlegaurds Midas son, Evolutions Ronin.
We train PSA but will probably be doing some AKC OB for points. He has his first trial Sept 11th we are just doing our TC.

Jolayne

Awww..... there is my nephew Ronin ;) and helloo Tiffany...lol :)

Jolayne

They are related...Gia's sire is CastleGuard Fade and CastleGuard Fade is Ronin and Dino's GrandSire....I think?

Tiffany

Midas is a Teal son.
Not sure about Sappire, she could be by Fade. I'm not sure I dont have her pedigree.

Jolayne

Sapphire is out of Fade and Pandora :D

Sabrina & Dino

yay...hey to the fam-bam!!!!

CorsoInCA

Welcome....

What part of CA you from?

Tiffany

I am about an hour or so North of Sacramento