News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

hello!

Started by ali-87, September 09, 2010, 10:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali-87

hi! my name is Alice  and i'm italian.
i have no dogs in this breed  but I will take one very soon.
for now I live with two dogs not bred. they are very sweet and polite and I'm sure they will welcome him with joy.
io spero di parlare con voi presto for advice and hear your experiences.
excuse me for bad English.
greetings to all

karolina

Hello & Welcome here! ;)

Helmut

Hi Alice, welcome to us ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Cody


Nero d' Avola's

NERO D' AVOLA'S
      KENNEL

Jolayne

 :)  Hi Alice and welcome to the Forum!!   :)

ali-87


Darek


severine

 Hello and Welcome !