News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Split!

Started by zuvela, October 19, 2010, 08:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zuvela

Hi!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
My name is Tomislava and I am new here. I am from Split (that's in Croatia), and I have Cane Corso named Jupiter-Zeus Sangue Magnifica.  :) He is 16 months old now. He was born 03.06.2009. Here are some of his photos.... hope you'll like it!  :D
5 weeks old


about 6 months old, 6.5 months old






7-8 months old





12.5 months old





I have a lot of other photos from Zeus, but more next time.....
If you still want to see them, here are few links:
http://www.sanguemagnifica.com/Jupiter.html
http://www.ljubimci-forum.com/index.php?topic=101823.0
... and you can find me on facebook also, my fb name is: Jupiter-Zeus Sangue Magnifica

That's it from me for now........  :-*


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Holger


Niska


di Casa Pretorian

di Casa Pretorian Kennel

Nero d' Avola's

NERO D' AVOLA'S
      KENNEL

Darek