News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from California

Started by NASA, December 18, 2010, 04:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASA

Hello,
I have an 11 mo. old Corso, and am thrilled with her. She is a grey brindle and I call her NASA. Plenty of drive, confidence and very sweet.

I am happy to be on the forum and listen to the thoughts and discussions regarding this breed.

Thanks!
-Annie

Garciano


Sabrina & Dino

welcome from san jose  ;D she looks like a beautiful girl!!

Casa del Sol

Welcome from the Mojave desert.....
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

CorsoInCA


Nero d' Avola's

NERO D' AVOLA'S
      KENNEL

tmlto

Hello from the central valley... Nasa is beautiful, where did you get her from? 
There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

ronjhoser