News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello From Northern Arkansas

Started by sherpays, November 03, 2010, 03:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sherpays

Hello to all. Over the last several months, I have become severly interested in owning a Cane Corso. This venture began when I read an ad in my local paper for Cane Corso puppies. Long story short, I have eagerly read up on the breed and love what I have learned. But, when I finally went to see the advertised puppies, I thought to myself these aren't full blooded Cane Corso puppies....maybe a pit mixture?!? Anyhow, I bowed out, somewhat aggravated. So now, here I am still wanting to learn more about the breed. It will take me some time to save  the funds to purchase one in that I cannot afford one on my teacher's salary up front. I actually would consider a rescue. I used to do greyhound adoption and am familiar with this type of procedure. Anyhow, I am looking forward to great advice and learing more about this wonderful breed.

Phantom

Welcome. We have a rescue in the Austin Texas area.

Enjoy the board.

Sabrina & Dino

Hello! Also a teacher and Cane Corso owner :) Had to wait a long time for mine, but it was worth the wait :)