News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

New here...

Started by Gwenstone, January 07, 2011, 06:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwenstone

Hi, my name is Bes and I reside in New Jersey. Although I do not own a Cane, I had the privilege of being "Aunt" to Cossimo, who was owned by my SIL.  Currently I am owned by 4 Mastiffs: Rex 5 years, Mia 6 years, Idril 2.5 years and Faramir, 2 years. I've been involved with Mastiffs for 23 years. I met my husband Carl through the mastiff boards many years ago. He made the move from Belgium to the States 4 years ago and we started our own dog food company..

More to come.  
Bes Van Bael

Big Dog Natural - the natural way to feed
http://www.bigdognatural.com

www.gwenstone.com
Gwenstone Mastiffs - raised on a raw diet

Darek