News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from North Carolina USA

Started by La Rage, October 26, 2010, 11:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Rage

Hello all I could not figure out my password from a previous account so I now have started another one under La Rage. I have two cane corsi. We as in family show cane corsos and smooth fox terriers in the AKC.

Nero d' Avola's

NERO D' AVOLA'S
      KENNEL


Misa1970


rush683

Quote from: La Rage on October 26, 2010, 11:30:34 PM
Hello all I could not figure out my password from a previous account so I now have started another one under La Rage. I have two cane corsi. We as in family show cane corsos and smooth fox terriers in the AKC.


Welcome from your southern brother..SC..

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

La Rage

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes.
;D

Darek


Stephanie



USA